See you @our team
We are a small team of 9 people within the AppUnite family - so don't worry about not remembering all our names at the first meeting - it will be easy!
You also don’t need to worry if you are not from Poznan, our team is spread all over Poland.
We are looking for a young, capable person who is open to new challenges!
If you join us, you will be creating new features, maintaining and developing an exciting mobile application under the guidance of more experienced colleagues. The client is a fast-growing startup dealing with cryptocurrency trading.
This project will give you a great deal of autonomy and opportunities to choose solutions, learn and develop. Since the team is small you will also be fully responsible for it and work closely with the client.
During the week, you will participate in a daily stand-up, technical refinement, and planning session every two weeks. You are also welcome to participate in any activities that AppUnite organizes for the entire company, such as Workation.
Why should you choose to join our team?
- attractive technologies - reactive programming, Kotlin coroutines, modern architecture
- team support - 2 experienced Engineers who not only know the project very well but are also good teachers and great people
- dynamically developing business - our project is actively developing new features, but also constantly improving internal software development processes (e.g. our designs are tested on users before implementation)
We’ll be more than happy if you:
- are experienced with Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger2
- can communicate in spoken and written English
- are a team player
- have been responsible for maintaining applications, crash analytics and debugging
- can take care of app quality
- are familiar with a reactive programming style
- have knowledge of what development flow looks like
- have knowledge of clickup (or other task management tools)
- have knowledge of github (or other repositories)
- have general knowledge of the cryptocurrency market (this will make it easier to understand the business assumptions)
- have experience working on a global product
- have an agile mindset
…it will also be great!
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Video interview with People Team.
- A technical challenge - an interview with a team or live coding, or a task.
- If any other step of the recruitment process is necessary, we will inform you.
- And finally, the decision, after which we can say “welcome on board."