See you @our Elixir Team
As a company, we are crazy about the possibilities Elixir offers. Our portfolio boasts many projects that were successful thanks to Elixir. These projects provide real value to the clients and users, not wasting time compromising on performance problems.
We truly believe that a good Backend developer can be a great Elixir developer! If you're a Backend developer, we believe that you have all the essential skills that can let you start your career as an Elixir developer. These skills are easily transferable between languages. Join us on our path towards becoming the best Elixir development team in Europe.
Working at AppUnite, you will:
- build solutions together with the client and your team,
- Take part in designing the architecture of applications,
- share knowledge with your direct team, as well as the whole Product Family,
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other team members to ship new features,
- Understand the principles, practices and patterns of building maintainable and scalable web applications,
- Be willing to share knowledge on a daily basis,
- Have empathy and be a team player,
- Have a constant improvement mindset,
- constantly learn and improve your "soft" and technical skills,
- Be an active member of the IT community (writing blog posts, giving presentations).
You are the ideal fit for our team if you:
- Have professional experience with Elixir/Phoenix or modern web development languages like Python, Ruby, Go, Node.js, etc
- Have experience building RESTful or GraphQL APIs
- Possess a deep understanding of the best practices required to build genuinely web-scale applications
- Have experience working with PostgreSQL
- Are focused on writing prudent and meaningful tests
- are a team player and you aren't scared of Pair Programming
If you have...
knowledge of one JS framework (Angular/Vue/React),
an understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
some DevOps skills (Docker, Kubernetes).
...it will also be great
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Video interview with People Team.
- A technical challenge - an interview with a team or live coding, or a task.
- If any other step of the recruitment process is necessary, we will inform you.
- And finally, the decision, after which we can say “welcome on board."