See you @our Team
We would like to invite you to join a team responsible for the development of a mobile e-commerce application. We created this application from scratch and are very proud of it. And it’s not just us, as you can read below: ”AppUnite successfully built the application in various versions, which were beautiful, fast, and performant. The team was always on top of things and promptly collaborated on Figma, Jira, and Slack. Overall, they were a one-stop shop for all mobile app development needs.”
We are actively committed to improving Customer Experience. Do you see a space for yourself here? Let's talk!
If you want to:
- Build solutions together with our team
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders (we talk and write in English 🇺🇸 )
- Get familiar with a problem domain and propose solutions to business problems
- Constantly learn and improve your "soft" and technical skills
- take part in designing the architecture of applications
- share knowledge with your direct team, the whole Product Family
- Follow best practices for writing, reviewing and deploying the right code such as:
- We use JIRA for tasks management
- Any changes to the code are submitted via PRs
- Each PR has to be reviewed by at least one other developer
- We have CI set up on Github Actions that runs lint, unit, UI and automation tests for each commit and automatically deploys an application to Testflight / Firebase / Google Play
- We do pair programming / cross-projects review from time to time
- Our own QA tests business features
- Designs are well prepared beforehand by professional product designers (Sketch, Figma, Zeplin) and discussed together with clients’ Product Owner and Development Team
then AppUnite is the place for you! 🙂
We’ll be more than happy if you:
- have experience with Go and Next.js
- have experience building RESTful or GraphQL APIs
- have a deep understanding of the best practices required to build genuinely web-scale applications
- focus on writing prudent and meaningful tests
- are a team player and you aren’t scared of Pair Programming
- have knowledge of modern mobile apps architecture
If you have...
- an understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies
- some DevOps skills (AWS, DataDog, Elasticsearch)
- experience with e-commerce apps
...it will also be great
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Video interview with People Team.
- A technical challenge - an interview with a team or live coding, or a task.
- If any other step of the recruitment process is necessary, we will inform you.
- And finally, the decision, after which we can say “welcome on board."