Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an iOS developer, with at least 2 years of commercial experience, who will help us with maintaining and growing our applications. We are open to developers with the right mindset, as well as some mentoring of iOS developers in our team. And what do we mean by "the right mindset "?
You are proactive - we expect you to come up with ideas and technical improvements.
You want to learn every day - a growth mindset is a must-have.
You must be eager to take on the challenges - we run a huge codebase, that powers complex features, so you will find plenty of them here.
You are a team player - we expect you to cooperate closely with the rest of the team.
You are not afraid of telling the team your opinion - we want you to be involved in the decision-making process when it comes to choosing the right technical solution.
You can take care of the app quality - in terms of both user experience and code.
Why should you choose to join our team? (Would you like to learn more about our iOS team? Click here)
- We get to work on diverse products, using various technologies and learning how multiple industries work.
- We give and receive feedback CONSTANTLY to ensure that you, the team, and the client are on the right track.
- We are flexible when it comes to how we organize our work - our goal is to solve problems using suitable tools instead of being attached to a single process.
- We build products that are growing fast, thus the key elements of our systems are always crafted with a focus on quality and performance to ensure that they remain robust and maintainable.
- We listen to each other, to ensure those good ideas are always considered, regardless of where they come from.
- You will be able to learn by solving problems, which inevitably show up with products of this scale.
- We participate in creating new features from the initial idea, through the technical review and assessment, until shipping it to production.
What do we use?
- Swift (we have a huge codebase and some of it is still using Obj-C)
- Modular app architecture
- Monorepo for our applications
- Unit tests
- Snapshot tests
Bear in mind that you are not required to be proficient with all of these tools and technologies to apply - they are here to give you a rough idea of what you can expect to be working with on a daily basis.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Video interview with People Team.
- A technical challenge - an interview with a team or live coding, or a task.
- If any other step of the recruitment process is necessary, we will inform you.
- And finally, the decision, after which we can say “welcome on board."