See you @ our Marketing Team
Hi there! We are AppUnite - a team of over 140 people passionate about building great products with business impact.
Our mission is to empower our clients by creating innovative software solutions that help them achieve their business goals.
We are looking for a Designer, someone who can both design and build low-code websites using builder.io or webflow.
Not too long ago, we went through a significant revolution! Recently, we have rebranded and we need your help to make our website, social media accounts, and all the other media locations to brand our new look.
You are probably already familiar with that so it can be a great challenge for you and an opportunity to grow.
And how do you feel about our recently launched https://appunite.com website? We are excited for your thoughts and suggestions. We still have a great deal of work to do!
Our marketing team is a group of people who complement and support each other with their competences.
Also thanks to Frontend competences, they will support you and your low-code activities as a Designer.
Appunite marketing team builds our image and promotes our products and values. Through their actions, they demonstrate our knowledge and partnership approach to cooperation with the clients.
Join us and help us create our brand together!
Work with Appunite, if you:
- Possess at least intermediate skills/experience in UI and UX.
- Use Figma as your main tool, or are willing to use it.
- Know Webflow / Builder.io and are open to learning new ones.
- Have basic knowledge in building websites using low-code tools.
- Have a demonstrable experience with the above tools.
- Have a strong portfolio and are able to tell us about the solutions the building of which you have participated in.
- Are proficient in gathering both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Know basics of HTML/CSS.
- Are proficient with Adobe apps (Illustrator/Photoshop/After Effects).
- Can lead a design project from its inception to its release.
- Are focused on achieving results.
- Prioritize a pragmatic approach over rigid processes.
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a Designer.
- Demonstrate an interest in further developing your low-coding skills.
- Are available for full-time employment.
- Want to work remote, on site or hybrid - with us, it's up to you
- Take responsibility and ownership of your work.
- Have a strong spoken and written command of Polish ( C2 ) and English ( C1 )
And you want to:
- Be able to take complete ownership of:
- The process of creating websites, including appunite.com and landing pages
- Graphic design for articles, social media posts, and the look and feel of our blog
- Maintaining and developing our Visual Identity
- Ensuring consistency across all our design materials that are used externally
- Solve real challenges with the concepts you create
- Bring real value to long-term projects we create
- Grow – and help grow your peers – by learning from them and sharing your experience
We’ll be more than happy if you:
- Have basic knowledge of JS
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Video interview with Recruitment Team
- An interview with a Design and Marketing Team
- If any other step of the recruitment process is necessary, we will inform you
- And finally, the decision, after which we can say “welcome on board"