See you @ e-commerce team
Who are we?
We are a 10-people team working for the world's most popular social fishing app. The app connects 13 mln anglers around the world.
On a daily basis, we work closely with our client to make the product better and meet users’ expectations.
Not only are we part of the product team, but also AppUnite. Our company and its teams work on products from different sectors, which is a great opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience internally between teams. This approach helps us grow faster and develop our skills.
What do we do?
We develop a commerce platform for both mobile and web. Designing it, we brainstorm ideas with our client to achieve the desired effect and the highest value. Everyone within the team has an impact on the product, so it's a place where you can share your knowledge and experience, and others can learn from you. As the team is experienced, you will also have an opportunity to improve your skills. We regularly prepare advertising campaigns that reach hundreds of thousands of people monthly. Do you want to go beyond your current design skills? You will get a chance. With us, you can develop your business, analytics and negotiation abilities. W solve real problems every day.
You would be the ideal fit for our team if you:
- have commercial UX/UI or Product Design experience,
- have great skills in using prototyping and design tools (preferably Figma),
- are proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills,
- have a strong understanding of accessibility,
- are proficient in English.
If you …
- have experience with UX research and user testing,
- have experience with animation,
- have knowledge of other design software (Miro, Sketch, InVision, Maze),
- have any experience with HTML/CSS/JS.
… it will also be great!
Don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet these requirements fully. We will support you in learning and catching up.
Our recruitment idea
We have projects from different sectors, using a variety of technology stacks, startup or enterprise environments, and in different phases of the product life cycle which require different skills and levels of experience from candidates. You can switch teams, but by mutual agreement between you and your leaders - it's all about discussion. This means that you won't be thrown into "projects” for a week and switch between them weekly, which sometimes happens in traditional software houses. Instead, you can plan your career path with us, since when you want to switch your technology, sector, team, or position, we will support you. Moreover, even after you switch, we can still support your career growth because we will know your story, needs, and expectations. You can apply for a position that seems interesting to you and in which you meet the requirements, then we will help you find the best fit during the recruitment process. We will help you decide on an open position that matches your background and experience during the walkthrough.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Video interview with People Team.
- If everything goes smoothly - you’ll be invited to a technical challenge.
- If any other step of the recruitment process is necessary, we will inform you.
- And finally, the decision, after which we can say “welcome on board.”