See you @ fitness app team
Who are we?
We are a 10-people team working for the world’s most famous fitness program. Every day we work closely with our client to best meet the needs of users, to ensure that fitness classes are conducted in the best possible way thanks to our mobile applications.
We're also part of AppUnite, a company which also consists of many other great product teams, which share knowledge and experiences with each other in order to further improve the quality of our work.
Each of us is also a member of their platform team, which also helps us supercharge our tech skills.
What do we do?
Currently, we maintain 4 mobile applications and are in the early stages of developing a completely new one. We cooperate with our client to design it from the ground up. This is already at a pretty advanced stage, although there's still a lot to work on.
AppUnite's design team is a relatively small one, however, we've got big ambitions and would like to match our platform teams someday. This is also a task we would like you to take on. You will help other designers grow, develop good practices among team members and help us choose the best people to work with.
If you're a more bulleted list kind of person, here's some information that will help you establish if this is a challenge that you'd like to tackle:
Working at AppUnite, you will be:
- Working closely with clients and external design teams,
- Managing and creating a design team, forming patterns and solutions for better performance,
- Creating intuitive and engaging interfaces for multiple platforms (web and mobile),
- Commanding workshop and design sprints.
You would be the ideal fit for our team if you:
- have 4+ years of commercial UX/UI or Product Design experience,
- have experience with planning and facilitating custom workshops tailored to the client’s needs,
- have great skills in using prototyping and design tools (preferably Figma),
- are proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills,
- have a strong understanding of accessibility,
- are proficient in English.
If you …
- have experience with UX research and user testing,
- have experience with animation,
- have knowledge of other design software (Miro, Sketch, InVision, Maze),
- have any experience with HTML/CSS/JS.
… it will also be great!
Don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet these requirements fully. We will support you in learning and catching up.
Our recruitment idea
We have projects from different sectors, using a variety of technology stacks, startup or enterprise environments, and in different phases of the product life cycle which require different skills and levels of experience from candidates. You can switch teams, but by mutual agreement between you and your leaders - it's all about discussion. This means that you won't be thrown into "projects” for a week and switch between them weekly, which sometimes happens in traditional software houses. Instead, you can plan your career path with us, since when you want to switch your technology, sector, team, or position, we will support you. Moreover, even after you switch, we can still support your career growth because we will know your story, needs, and expectations. You can apply for a position that seems interesting to you and in which you meet the requirements, then we will help you find the best fit during the recruitment process. We will help you decide on an open position that matches your background and experience during the walkthrough.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Video interview with People Team.
- If everything goes smoothly - you’ll be invited to a technical challenge.
- If any other step of the recruitment process is necessary, we will inform you.
- And finally, the decision, after which we can say “welcome on board.”