Do you believe Product Design can have a true impact on the business? In AppUnite we do! And that’s why we work with our Clients on increasing the business value of their digital products.
We are looking for a Product Designer passionate about building solutions that work great for users and bring business profit.
- Have a working experience in shaping software products as a designer, or a good attitude to do so,
- Show a pragmatic approach to design, based on data, research and facts,
- Know best design practices and principles in regards to usability and platform-specific recommendations,
- Know how to make your designs ready for being implemented,
- Have a strong spoken and written command of English,
- Have great communication skills and explain your design decisions with ease,
And you want to:
- Bring real value to long-term projects for international clients,
- Solve real challenges with the concepts you create,
- Co-shape our Product Design approach,
- Work in cross-functional agile teams with developers, staying in a constant loop with business stakeholders on the client side,
- Grow – and help grow your peers – by learning from them and sharing your experience,
Then join us – and make a difference!
We’ll be more than happy if you:
- Have a portfolio or are able to tell us about the solutions the building of which you have participated in,
- Can show your end-to-end approach to building these solutions, including strategy and the impact you made on the business goals of your Clients,
- Are present on Dribbble or Behance,
- Are experienced in working with design systems,
- Have experience conducting workshops and user research,
- Like writing articles and posts about design or participating in design events as a speaker,
- Use Figma as your main tool, or are willing to use it, know such tools as Sketch, Invision, Zeplin and are open to learning new ones.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Video interview with People Team.
- An interview with a team or/and a task.
- If any other step of the recruitment process is necessary, we will inform you.
- And finally, the decision, after which we can say “welcome on board.