We are not a software house and not a product company either. We are something in between. We take the best from both of these approaches. In AppUnite, we uniquely structure our work - we form teams with our customers who work in the same way as their internal teams. Would you like to work in a startup without taking the risk of startup failure?
Or would you like to experiment with a corporate project without a corporate atmosphere? That's all possible in just one organization.
Having such a structure, we can better support career growth, understand employee needs, and match them with different product requirements. Teams at AppUnite are expected to exchange knowledge and experiences between them internally. This guarantees that we don't reinvent the wheel in projects and people develop much faster, as they can leverage other AppUniters' experiences.
When you join AppUnite, you are always engaged with your initial team. We help you find the best fit during the recruitment process, so you can just apply to our generic offer. We will help you decide on one of the open positions matching your background and experience during the walkthrough.
We have projects from different sectors, using a variety of technology stack, startup or enterprise environments, and in different phases of the product lifecycle that require different skills and experience from candidates. You can switch teams, but it's a mutual agreement between you and your leaders - it's all about discussion. This means that you won't be thrown into "projects" for a week and switch between them weekly, which sometimes happens in traditional software houses. Instead, you can plan your career path with us, since when you want to switch your technology, sector, team, the position, we will support you. Moreover, when you switch, we can still support your career growth because we know your story, needs, and expectations.
Here's the list of open positions for teams that you might work in:
We build deep, long-last relationships based on mutual trust with our clients. Our environment based on freedom and responsibility allows for direct influence on what we do and how we do it. It also requires deeper thinking about the obligations and commitments we make for businesses’ successes we help. It means that your work is engaging and gives better results.
- Understand the principles, practices, and patterns of building maintainable and scalable web applications,
- Be open to discussion, sharing your argumentation, and admitting to being wrong,
- Be willing to constantly learn and improve your "soft" and technical skills,
- Be willing to share knowledge daily and mentor other people,
- Be communicative in written and spoken English,
- Understand the idea of pragmatism,
- Have strong communication skills,
- Display great working habits,
- Opportunity to participate in and help organize internal and/or public events, like board game/poker meetups, afterparty events (we meet online too!)
- Participation in writing the perfect AppUnite’s employee guidebook, which explains and makes all of our internal processes transparent,
- Possibility to work from an exotic location (Thailand or Portugal) as part of our workation program,
- Spacious office space in the Poznań city center if you prefer meeting your colleagues on site,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly organisation/R&D/code review internal meetups,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Co-financed software conferences attendance,
- Co-financed multisport membership,
- Paid vacation and sick days,
- Private life insurance,
- Private healthcare,
- New MacBook.