See you @e-commerce team
Who are we?
We are a goal-oriented, highly specialized group of engineers developing product for one of the biggest e-commerce company in Poland.
On job boards, you can often see that having an influence is advertised as a benefit. Well, we think that this is a good start. For us, your impact is actually desirable and required. We believe that mutual and honest feedback will allow us to build a better team, better product and is a great opportunity for personal growth.
We work, succeed and fail as a team. We are eager to help each other in difficult moments. In the terms of teamwork, let's talk about another, often mentioned, perk - code review. Of course, we also do it on a daily basis, but again this is only a starting point. We often work collectively on a matter with such tools as pair-programming or Event Storming. In such conditions, obligatory code review becomes redundant, it's just a tool.
We foster a culture of learning and experimentation. You will be able to validate your ideas on the production from day one. Do you think that tuning that query will reduce page load time by 50%? Or maybe changing the placement of that button will boost product conversion rates vastly? No problem, let's check and measure that!
Of course, everyone makes bad calls sometimes. This is natural and there is nothing wrong with that. The worst thing would be not learning those lessons and keeping that knowledge for yourself.
What do we do?
We are giving millions of Poles the ability to buy and sell a vast variety of things. From a pencil to a car, from common, everyday items to real rare aves. Lightweight and convenient process, tailor-made for a casual sellers, safety built-in the product DNA and competitive prices - these are key attributes that describe our approach.
We want to redefine customer experience and be the largest C2C marketplace in Poland.
Can we count on you?
What will you do as a Member of our Team?
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues,
- Implement and develop test automation,
- Collect information about software usability,
- Take an active part in building QA strategy,
- Review project requirements to ensure they are testable,
- Create test cases and test documentation,
- Collaborate with developers and support the team (making suggestions, sharing ideas. cooperating with other team members closely),
- Expand your knowledge i.e. in terms of automation, performance & security testing
You would be the ideal fit for our team if you:
- have strong communication skills,
- pay attention to details,
- have the ability to prioritize tasks in a constantly changing environment,
- share knowledge with your direct team, the whole Product Family,
- constantly learn and improve your "soft" and technical skills,
- have the ability to design, execute and report test cases,
- have knowledge of manual exploratory testing,
- understand how web and mobile applications work,
- have knowledge and experience in Mobile Developer Tools,
- have knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes,
- can communicate well in written and spoken Polish and English,
- have experience in an e-commerce project,
- have experience with mentoring or pair programming with other people,
…it will also be great!
Our recruitment idea
We have projects from different sectors, using a variety of technology stacks, startup or enterprise environments, and in different phases of the product life cycle which require different skills and levels of experience from candidates. You can switch teams, but by mutual agreement between you and your leaders - it's all about discussion. This means that you won't be thrown into "projects” for a week and switch between them weekly, which sometimes happens in traditional software houses. Instead, you can plan your career path with us, since when you want to switch your technology, sector, team, or position, we will support you. Moreover, even after you switch, we can still support your career growth because we will know your story, needs, and expectationsYou can apply for a position that seems interesting to you and in which you meet the requirements, then we will help you find the best fit during the recruitment process.We will help you decide on an open position which matches your background and experience during the walkthrough.