About the role
As a QA Engineer, you will play a crucial role in shaping the design, development, and upkeep of testing frameworks and infrastructure. These elements are instrumental in enabling thorough evaluation and validation of software products. Your duties will encompass executing testing procedures, integrating various testing tools, and ensuring the high quality and dependability of our products. Effective teamwork with cross-functional groups is vital in meeting the organization's quality-oriented goals.
Your input will be pivotal in elevating the overall quality of our products. By leveraging your expertise, you will guide developers and play an active role in enhancing the software development process through the implementation of automated tests.
We're using: Github, Jira, Notion, Smartlook, TestRail.
You will be responsible for:
- responsible for the quality of mobile and web applications
- creating testing processes that involve multiple stages, from collecting test data to executing tests and reporting results
- verifying acceptance criteria and designs before development
- take care of the UX side of every feature
- mentoring developers in improving product quality
- creating test documentation
- define and maintain both manual and automation tests for Flutter, and ensure that appropriate level of testing is applied
- collect information about software usability
- collaborate with developers and support the team (making suggestions, sharing ideas, cooperating with other team members closely)
- being a support for other team members in achieving the goals of the tasks
- 2 years of quality assurance experience
- experience in test automation for iOS, Android & Web
- communication skills that will allow you to stay proactive, communicate with client and a team frequently
- experience in developing test plans and executing them
- wide knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices
- good written and spoken English & Polish (all documentation is written in English)
- knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Video interview with People Team.
- Video interview with QA Team.
- If any other step of the recruitment process is necessary, we will inform you.
- And finally, the decision, after which we can say “welcome on board.”