Working at AppUnite, you will be:
- Have hands-on knowledge about Domain-Driven Design. Strategic design for facilitating a conversation with business and providing aid with domain modeling, and tactical one, which allows the team to codify those business models,
- Understand the principles, practices and patterns of building maintainable and scalable web applications,
- Are willing to share knowledge on a daily basis and mentor other people,
- Have empathy and are team player,
- Have great work habits,
- Have a Constant improvement mindset,
- Are an active member of the IT community (writing blog posts, giving presentations).
You will be responsible for:
- modeling business processes,
- ensuring that your team understands the problem domain and is focused on solving the right problems,
- making architectural decisions that support the business and are well-suited to its problems (and - more importantly - educating team members on how to make these decisions),
- choosing the best technology based on technical/non-technical requirements and constraints,
- maintaining the quality and security of the entire product,
- proactively mentoring other developers and helping them progress in their careers,
- building and leading the team,
- giving a great example to other team members.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Video interview with People Team.
- A technical challenge - an interview with a team or live coding, or a task.
- If any other step of the recruitment process is necessary, we will inform you.
- And finally, the decision, after which we can say “welcome on board."