See you @ e-commerce platform team
Who are we?
Not a software house for sure, not a product company either. We try to take the best from both of these approaches. We build deep, long-last relationships based on mutual trust. Our clients have insight into the smallest details of our work and direct communication channels create a feeling of sitting next to the team. We foster a spirit of collaboration and try to work as one team with one goal.
We are a goal-oriented, highly specialized group of engineers developing products for one of Poland's biggest e-commerce company.
On job boards, you can often see that having an influence is advertised as a benefit. Well, we think that this is a good start. For us, your impact is actually desirable and required. We believe that mutual and honest feedback will allow us to build a better team, better product and is a great opportunity for personal growth.
We work, succeed and fail as a team. We are eager to help each other in difficult moments. In terms of teamwork, let's talk about another, often mentioned perk - code review. Of course, we also do it on a daily basis, but again this is only a starting point. We often work collectively on a matter with such tools as pair-programming or Event Storming. In such conditions, obligatory code review becomes redundant, it's just a tool.
We foster a culture of learning and experimentation. You will be able to validate your ideas on the production from day one. Do you think that tuning that query will reduce page load time by 50%? Or maybe changing the placement of that button will boost product conversion rates vastly? No problem, let's check and measure that!
Of course, everyone makes bad calls sometimes. This is natural and there is nothing wrong with that. The worst thing would be not learning those lessons and keeping that knowledge for yourself.
What do we do?
We are giving millions of Poles the ability to buy and sell a vast variety of things. From a pencil to a car, from common, everyday items to real rare aves. Lightweight and convenient process, tailor-made for casual sellers, safety built-in the product DNA and competitive prices - these are key attributes that describe our approach.
We want to redefine customer experience and be the largest C2C marketplace in Poland.
Can we count on you?
You would be the ideal fit for our team if you:
- Have hands-on knowledge about Domain-Driven Design. Strategic design for facilitating a conversation with business and providing aid with domain modeling, and tactical one, which allows the team to codify those business models,
- Understand the principles, practices and patterns of building maintainable and scalable web applications,
- Are willing to share knowledge on a daily basis and mentor other people,
- Have empathy and are team player,
- Have great work habits,
- Have a Constant improvement mindset,
- Are an active member of the IT community (writing blog posts, giving presentations).
You will be responsible for
- modeling business processes,
- ensuring that your team understands the problem domain and is focused on solving the right problems,
- making architectural decisions that support the business and are well-suited to its problems (and - more importantly - educating team members on how to make these decisions),
- choosing the best technology based on technical/non-technical requirements and constraints,
- maintaining the quality and security of the entire product,
- proactively mentoring other developers and helping them progress in their careers,
- building and leading the team,
- giving a great example to other team members.
Our recruitment idea
We have projects from different sectors, using a variety of technology stacks, startup or enterprise environments, and in different phases of the product life cycle which require different skills and levels of experience from candidates. You can switch teams, but by mutual agreement between you and your leaders - it's all about discussion. This means that you won't be thrown into "projects” for a week and switch between them weekly, which sometimes happens in traditional software houses. Instead, you can plan your career path with us, since when you want to switch your technology, sector, team, or position, we will support you. Moreover, even after you switch, we can still support your career growth because we will know your story, needs, and expectations
You can apply for a position that seems interesting to you and in which you meet the requirements, then we will help you find the best fit during the recruitment process.
We will help you decide on an open position which matches your background and experience during the walkthrough.