See you @our iOS team
Join AppUnite and become a member of our iOS team! (Would you like to learn more about our iOS team? Click here)
Not only that, but you’ll also become part of one of our product teams. We’re organised in this way because we believe that this allows all our different kinds of teams to positively influence each other. Experiences we have while working for our clients can be transferred to other products via platform teams while accelerating our own individual development as well.
As an iOS team, we care about ideas being spread among our members. We want the great practices, knowledge about tools and solutions worked out by one developer or product team to be passed along and adopted by other teams. However, we also want our product teams to have autonomy over decisions they make because they are the ones who have the best context about their clients’ business needs.
Once you join us you’ll quickly familiarize yourself with the whole team thanks to the watercooler meetings we regularly have to keep in touch with each other.
We’ll be more than happy if you:
- write quality Swift code that is highly readable and testable,
- know how an iOS app is built and assembled,
- have wide programming knowledge that lets you solve problems outside of the strict iOS domain,
- have great knowledge of patterns and practices that let you build scalable and maintainable apps,
- be willing to share knowledge on a daily basis and mentor other people,
- have empathy and be a team player,
- have great work habits,
- have a constant improvement mindset,
- be an active member of the IT community (writing blog posts, giving presentations).
You will be responsible for:
- making sure iOS capabilities and constraints meet the client’s business needs in an optimal way,
- developing and maintaining the codebase so that it’s ready for inevitable changes,
- setting up the developer cooperation process so that it’s nicely suited to any challenges,
- making sure all the right tooling is there to help maintain a great pace and delivery process reliability,
- proactively mentoring other developers and helping them progress in their careers,
- building and leading a team,
- giving a great example to other team members
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Video interview with People Team.
- A technical challenge - an interview with a team or live coding, or a task.
- If any other step of the recruitment process is necessary, we will inform you.
- And finally, the decision, after which we can say “welcome on board."